1 onion, finely sliced
1tbsp olive oil
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 x 227g tin chopped tomatoes
300g cherry tomatoes, halved
small handful oregano or basil leaves
4 skinless white fish fillets, about 450-500g
4 very thin lemon slices
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 6, 200°C, fan 180°C.
2. Fry the onion in the olive oil for 1 minute. Add the garlic, stir, then add the tinned tomatoes and let them bubble away together. Throw in the cherry tomatoes and simmer for a few minutes, until they begin to soften. Add half the oregano or basil and stir.
3. Season and pour the sauce into a large baking dish.
4. Lay the fish on top and scatter over the remaining herbs. Season and lay a piece of sliced lemon on each fillet.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the fish flakes when you press it.
Best served with a green salad and bread, or boiled potatoes.
Take a #drive in the #lamuscle #ferrariff to check out the incredible spec #brandnew #mclaren #675ltspider @couttsautomobiles now on LAMUSCLE.tv and YouTube.com/lamusclevideo #carsofinstagram#carstagram#mclaren675lt#mclaren675ltspider#hypercar#hypercars#supercar#supercars#fastcar#fastcars#carvideo#carvideos @la_muscle