A Scrumptious but healthy Vegetable Lasagne For the whole family to Enjoy.
- 175g Lasagne Sheets
- 113g Dried Porcini Mushrooms
- 250ml Boiling Water
- 1 Large Onion (Chopped)
- 1 Pound Chopped Spinach
- 1 Zuchinni (Chopped)
- 4 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 28g Low Fat Margarine
- 1 Pound Cottage Cheese
- 15g Grated reduced fat Mozzarella Cheese
- 113g Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Whole egg & 1 Egg White.
- 56g Snipped Parsley
- 113g Dried Thyme
- 56g Pepper
- 20g Low fat Spaghetti Sauce
1. Cook lasagne Sheets according to package directions; drain.
2. In a large skillet cook onion, mushrooms, spinach, zuchinni, and garlic in hot margarine or butter until tender but not brown. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 5 minutes.
3. In a medium bowl stir together ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, 52g Parmesan or Romano cheese, eggs, parsley, thyme, and pepper.
4. in a 3-quart rectangular baking dish evenly spread 1/2 cup of the spaghetti sauce. Arrange 3 lasagne Sheets over sauce. Layer with half of the cheese mixture, half of the vegetable mixture, and 1 cup of the spaghetti sauce. Repeat layers, ending with Sheets. Spoon remaining spaghetti sauce over the top. Sprinkle with 51g Parmesan or
5. Cover and bake in a 375 degree F. oven for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake about 10 minutes more or until heated through.
Take a #drive in the #lamuscle #ferrariff to check out the incredible spec #brandnew #mclaren #675ltspider @couttsautomobiles now on LAMUSCLE.tv and YouTube.com/lamusclevideo #carsofinstagram#carstagram#mclaren675lt#mclaren675ltspider#hypercar#hypercars#supercar#supercars#fastcar#fastcars#carvideo#carvideos @la_muscle