• 3/4 cup orange juice
• 1 1/3 cups couscous
• 1/3 cup raisins
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 6 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 cup shredded or julienned carrots
• 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
• 1 (1 1/2-pound) piece cooked turkey breast, cut crosswise into thin strips
• 3 cups torn fresh baby spinach
1. In a medium saucepan, bring 1 1/2 cups of lightly salted water to a boil. Stir in 1/2 cup of the orange juice, the couscous, and the raisins. Cover the pan, then remove it from the heat and let it stand for 5 minutes, until the liquid is absorbed. Fluff the couscous with a fork and transfer the mixture to a large bowl to cool.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining 1/4 cup of orange juice, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, and the pepper. Slowly whisk in the oil until it's well blended.
3. Add the carrots, nuts, turkey, spinach, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon of salt to the couscous. Pour in the dressing and toss to mix.
#carspotting in #London with @sofiashamimi No #cars were damaged in this show! #lamborghini #ferrari and the new @hrowenbac Full show: YouTube.com/lamusclevideo #supercar#supercars#supercarsoflondon#maserati#astonmartin @hrowenferrari @hrowenmaserati @la_muscle #carporn#carswithoutlimits#carswithoutlimit#hypercar#hypercars @ferrari @lamborghini @stratstoneuk