• 200g strawberries, halved
• 200g raspberries
• 200g low fat soft cheese
• 150g low fat natural yogurt
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 25g splenda sugar
• 1-2 scoops of Strawberry LA Whey
1. Reserve roughly one third of the strawberries and raspberries. Use a hand-held blender to puree the remainder.
2. Beat together the soft cheese, yogurt, vanilla extract and sugar
3.Combine half the soft cheese mixture with half the pureed berries.
4.Reserve a few berries for decoration, then place the remainder in the base of four attractive serving glasses.
5. Top with a layer of the plain soft cheese mixture, then with a layer of the plain berry mixture and finally a layer of the pureed berry and soft cheese mixture. Decorate with the reserved fruit and chill until ready to serve.
6. Add 1-2 scoops of LA Whey and stir mixture.
When soft fruits are out of season you can make this dessert with thawed frozen summer berries.
Take a #drive in the #lamuscle #ferrariff to check out the incredible spec #brandnew #mclaren #675ltspider @couttsautomobiles now on LAMUSCLE.tv and YouTube.com/lamusclevideo #carsofinstagram#carstagram#mclaren675lt#mclaren675ltspider#hypercar#hypercars#supercar#supercars#fastcar#fastcars#carvideo#carvideos @la_muscle