• 300g smoked haddock
• 300g mashed potatoes
• 2 spring onions , finely chopped
• 1 tbsp Biryani curry paste (or your favourite)
• 1 tbsp plain flour
• 3 tbsp olive oil
• 4 eggs
• 200g mixed salad leaves
• ½ pack coriander , leaves only
• juice 1 lemon
1. Place the haddock in a shallow microwaveable dish and sprinkle over 3 tbsp water. Cover and microwave on Medium for 2-3 mins until the fish flakes easily, then tear into large pieces, discarding the skin and any bones.
2. Mix together the flaked fish, potato, spring onions and curry paste, then use your hands to form into 4 cakes. Chill in the fridge for 10 mins or up to 24 hrs. Dust the sides of each cake with a little flour. Heat 1 tbsp oil in a large non-stick frying pan, then cook the fish cakes for 3-5 mins on each side until golden brown and warmed through.
3. Meanwhile, heat a pan of water to boiling. Gently lower in the eggs and cook for 4 mins for really runny yolks to 6 mins for a harder yolk. Remove from the pan and peel. Reserve a handful of salad leaves for later in the week. Toss together the remaining leaves with the coriander leaves, lemon juice and 2 tbsp oil. Serve the fish cakes alongside the salad with an egg on top.
THE INTERVIEW! #fridayviral by #lamuscle. Please #doubletap and #share if you like. Click #YouTube link in profile for full version plus #funny #outtakes. Enjoy! #viral#virals#funny#funniest#lamuscle#viralvideo#viralvideos#instavideo#instavideos#funnyvideo#funnyvideos#instafun#videooftheday @la_muscle #wild#insane#stupid#bizarre