• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 4 large egg whites
• 1 large egg
• 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
• 1/4 cup chopped green onions
• 1/4 cup (1 ounce) reduced-fat shredded cheddar cheese
• 1/4 cup salsa
• Cooking oil spray
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk.
2. Combine beans, onions, cheese, and salsa in a medium bowl.
3. Heat a medium non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Pour egg mixture into pan; let egg mixture set slightly.
4. Tilt pan and carefully lift edges of omelette with a spatula; allow uncooked portion to flow underneath cooked portion. Cook 3 minutes; flip omelette. Spoon bean mixture onto half of omelette.
5. Carefully loosen omelette with a spatula; fold in half.
6. Cook 1 minute or until cheese melts. Slide omelette onto a plate; cut in half.
Calories: 181 kcal
#carspotting in #London with @sofiashamimi No #cars were damaged in this show! #lamborghini #ferrari and the new @hrowenbac Full show: YouTube.com/lamusclevideo #supercar#supercars#supercarsoflondon#maserati#astonmartin @hrowenferrari @hrowenmaserati @la_muscle #carporn#carswithoutlimits#carswithoutlimit#hypercar#hypercars @ferrari @lamborghini @stratstoneuk