• 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
• 125ml honey
• 125ml soy sauce
• 250ml water
• 2 tablespoons cornstarch
• 7g fresh ground ginger
• 7g red pepper flakes (optional)
• 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
• Fresh Green vegetables of your choice
1. Cut chicken breast into 1 inch strips or bite size pieces.
2. Steam Fresh green veg until tender
3. Heat a large non-stick skillet that has been sprayed with Pam, over medium-high heat.
4. Cook chicken for about 6 minutes or until no longer pink.
5. Mix together honey, soy sauce, water, corn starch, ginger and red pepper flakes.
6. Whisk until no corn starch lumps appear.
7. Pour sauce mixture into skillet with chicken.
8. Cook until sauce thickens slightly.
9. You can add more water if sauce is too thick.
10. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
11. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken starts to soak up the sauce.
Calories: 258 kcal
#carspotting in #London with @sofiashamimi No #cars were damaged in this show! #lamborghini #ferrari and the new @hrowenbac Full show: YouTube.com/lamusclevideo #supercar#supercars#supercarsoflondon#maserati#astonmartin @hrowenferrari @hrowenmaserati @la_muscle #carporn#carswithoutlimits#carswithoutlimit#hypercar#hypercars @ferrari @lamborghini @stratstoneuk