1. Place the annatto seeds in a blender and turn on high until the seeds are ground
2. Place garlic, salt, cumin, oregano, pepper, vinegar and orange juice in the blender and puree until all the ingredients are well blended into a paste. Remove the marinade from the blender jar and set aside
3. Place the chicken breasts in a large re-sealable plastic bag (you may need to use two) and pour in the marinade. Make sure to coat the chicken well with the marinade. Press out as much air as possible from the bag, seal it and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes, or overnight
4. Use kitchen scissors to cut eight pieces of banana leaves, each approximately 12-by-12 inches square.
5. Remove the marinated chicken from the refrigerator. Lay a banana leaf square in front of you, making sure the shiny side is facing up. Place the chicken breast, with marinade still clinging to it, in the centre of the leaf and top it with 3 or 4 slices of tomato and several onion slices
6. Fold one side of the leaf over the chicken. Overlap the opposite side over the leaf. Fold the two ends in toward the centre and place the package on a baking sheet seam side down. Tear a long strip from an extra piece of banana leaf and tie it around the chicken-stuffed package to secure it. Repeat with the remaining chicken
7. Heat your grill to high (550 degrees) and close the lid. Wait at least 15 minutes before lowering the heat to medium-high (450 degrees) and continue
8. Place the banana leaf packets on the grill, close the lid, and cook for 25 minutes. The leaves will turn dark brown and have a burnt appearance. They will also begin to give off a smoky scent
9. Pile the banana leaf packets on a serving platter and allow your guests to serve themselves and unwrap their packages.
Nutrition: per serving
How to get the #perfect #butt! #glutes#training#gym#gymmotivation#gymmotivation#gymlife#gymgirl#gymshark#bodybuilding#bodybuildingcom#fitness#fit#fitnessaddict#fitnessfreak#fitnessfreak#lamuscle#fitnessgirls#fitnessjourney#fitnessmotivation#fitnessgirl#fitnessmodel#fitnessmodel#fitfam#instafit#instafitness#instagood#instalike @la_muscle