• 4 eggs, separated
• 125ml cup honey
• 30ml natural vanilla extract
• 12g gluten free baking powder
• 450g natural ground whole almonds
• 113g vanilla LA Whey protein powder
• 500g fat free greek yoghurt
• 15g tbsp finely grated lemon zest
• 135ml cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 340°F (300°C if using a fan forced oven).
2. Oil a 9 inch (2.75 inches deep) square cake pan and line with baking paper.
3. Combine egg yolks, honey, vanilla, baking powder, almond meal, protein powder, and yoghurt** in a large bowl.
4. Mix in lemon zest and juice.
5. Beat egg whites separately until soft peaks then fold into the lemon cake mixture. This will lighten the cake and help it rise.
6. Pour into prepared cake pan and bake for 40 mins. Remove cake and cover with foil to prevent over-browning. Return to oven for a further 20 mins or until a skewer inserted in centre comes out clean.
7. Cool before turning out. Serve and enjoy. Will keep covered in the fridge for 1 week
#carspotting in #London with @sofiashamimi No #cars were damaged in this show! #lamborghini #ferrari and the new @hrowenbac Full show: YouTube.com/lamusclevideo #supercar#supercars#supercarsoflondon#maserati#astonmartin @hrowenferrari @hrowenmaserati @la_muscle #carporn#carswithoutlimits#carswithoutlimit#hypercar#hypercars @ferrari @lamborghini @stratstoneuk