• - 226g cup brown Basmati rice
• - 125ml hoisin sauce
• - 125ml rice vinegar or seasoned rice vinegar
• - ½ Fresh Pineapple
• - 100ml Fresh Pineapple juice
• - 2 tablespoons honey
• - 14g fresh garlic, chopped
• - 14g ginger
• - tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
• - chilli pepper flakes
• - 1 teaspoon olive oil
• - 1 pound lean top sirloin, cut into bite size chunks
• - 1 cup red bell pepper, seeded, thinly sliced
• - 220g cup Spring Onions, chopped
• - 226g fresh green peas
1. Cook rice according to package instructions and keep warm.
2. In the meantime, in a small saucepan add 125ml of Hoisin sauce, the vinegar, pineapple juice, honey, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, red pepper flakes and mix well.
3. Bring to a boil, turn down to a simmer and cook for 3 minutes. Set aside.
4. In a large non-stick pan or wok, heat 1 teaspoon oil over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry until browned, about 3-4 minutes.
4. Add the red bell pepper, spring onions, green peas, pineapple chunks and sauté for 1 minute. Add the sauce and mix well. Cook for 1 more minute.
5. To serve: place brown rice on each plate or bowl and spread out. Top each with stir-fry.
Here's a #woman that doesn't need a #photographer! She's got it all sorted herself! #instafitfam#fit#fitness#fitnessmotivation#fitnessgirl#fitnessgirls#fitnessmodel#fitnessmodels#fitnesstrainer#fitnesswomen#lborghini#instavideo#instavideos#fitnessvideo#video#videos#instalike#instagood#instafit#instafitness @sofiashamimi @la_muscle