• 25g low fat margerine
• 1-2 Scoops of LA Whey Protein in Banana flavour
• 70 g splenda
• 2 eggs
• 2 bananas, mashed
• 2 tablespoons reduced sugar marmalade
• 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
• 75 g self raising white flour
For the Topping:
• 70g low fat soft cheese
• 25g banana chips, crumbled
• grated zest of 1 orange
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4/180°C/fan oven 160°C.
2. Line a non stick 20 cm loose bottomed square cake tin with non stick baking parchment.
3. Cream together the margarine and sugar, and then add the eggs, one at a time, and beat well, mixing in the protein powder.
4. Mix in the mashed bananas and nutmeg.
5. Sift the flour into the bowl and fold it thoroughly into the banana mixture.
6. Spoon the cake mixture into the prepared tin, leveling it with the back of a spoon.
7. Bake for 40 minutes, until well risen and springy to the touch.
8. Carefully transfer the cake to a cooling rack and allow it to cool completely.
9. When cool, gently beat the soft cheese a little to soften it.
10. Spread it over the top of the cake and sprinkle the surface with banana chips and orange zest.
11. Cut it into squares for a protein packed slice.
#carspotting in #London with @sofiashamimi No #cars were damaged in this show! #lamborghini #ferrari and the new @hrowenbac Full show: YouTube.com/lamusclevideo #supercar#supercars#supercarsoflondon#maserati#astonmartin @hrowenferrari @hrowenmaserati @la_muscle #carporn#carswithoutlimits#carswithoutlimit#hypercar#hypercars @ferrari @lamborghini @stratstoneuk