1. Assemble all ingredients.
2. In a large bowl combine flour, calorie-free sweetener and salt.
3. Add milk, eggs, LA Whey powder and vanilla; whisk mixture until very smooth.
4. Place batter in fridge for one hour to allow flour to absorb liquid.
5. Place skillet or crepe pan over medium heat; heat until hot.
6. Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray.
7. Pour 1/4 cup batter in pan and swirl to form thin layer.
8. Cook for about 1 minute or until golden brown on the bottom, flip and cook other side for 30 seconds.
9. Place cooked crépe on a towel; cool for about 2 minutes.
10. Cut and add Strawberries on top.
11. Arrange crepes with wax paper between each layer to prevent sticking.
#carspotting in #London with @sofiashamimi No #cars were damaged in this show! #lamborghini #ferrari and the new @hrowenbac Full show: YouTube.com/lamusclevideo #supercar#supercars#supercarsoflondon#maserati#astonmartin @hrowenferrari @hrowenmaserati @la_muscle #carporn#carswithoutlimits#carswithoutlimit#hypercar#hypercars @ferrari @lamborghini @stratstoneuk