200 grams Turkey Breasts, grilled
12 to 16 cherry tomatoes, cut in ...half
12 to 16 small mushrooms, cut in half
1 small red onion, peeled, thinly sliced, separated into rings
1 medium sweet red pepper, cored, seeded and cut into long thin strips
1/2 cup parsley, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup Dijon mustard dressing,
4 cups torn mixed salad greens, chilled and divided
Coarsely ground black pepper
1. With a sharp knife, cut grilled turkey across the grain into 1-1/2 " x 1/4" strips.
2. In a large bowl, combine turkey, tomatoes, mushrooms, onion, sweet red pepper strips and parsley.
3. Add Dijon dressing, tossing lightly to coat turkey and vegetables thoroughly.
4. Arrange about 1 cup crisp torn mixed salad greens on each of 4 small dinner plates.
5. Spoon turkey mixture onto lettuce-lined plates, dividing evenly.
6. Sprinkle each salad lightly with coarsely ground black pepper.
Calories: 300 kcal
#carspotting in #London with @sofiashamimi No #cars were damaged in this show! #lamborghini #ferrari and the new @hrowenbac Full show: YouTube.com/lamusclevideo #supercar#supercars#supercarsoflondon#maserati#astonmartin @hrowenferrari @hrowenmaserati @la_muscle #carporn#carswithoutlimits#carswithoutlimit#hypercar#hypercars @ferrari @lamborghini @stratstoneuk