A delicious, easy meal to prepare and incredibly nutritious. This is rich in essential fatty acids which the body requires.
Grilled Sea Bass
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/4 teaspoon paprika
• lemon pepper to taste
• sea salt to taste
• 50 grams sea bass
• 1 tablespoon Low fat butter
• 2 large cloves garlic, chopped
• 1 tablespoon chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
• 1 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
How to Cook:
1. Preheat grill for high heat.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, lemon pepper, and sea salt. Sprinkle seasonings onto the fish.
3. In a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the low butter with the garlic and parsley.
4. Remove from heat when the butter has melted, and set aside.
5. Lightly oil grill grate. Grill fish for 7 minutes, then turn and drizzle lightly with low fat butter.
6. Continue cooking for 7 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork. Drizzle lightly with olive oil before serving.
7. This recipe yields 6 servings.