• 14g fresh ginger, peeled & grated
• 45ml honey
• 15ml fresh lemon juice
• 15ml soy sauce
• Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
• Garlic powder, to taste
• 1 pork tenderloin, silver skin removed
1. Combine the ginger, honey, lemon juice, and soy sauce together in a bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth.
2. Heat a grill pan over medium heat and coat well with cooking spray.
3. Season the pork with sea salt, freshly cracked pepper, and garlic powder to taste.
4. Add the pork to the grill pan; cook the pork, turning occasionally, so all sides are cooked evenly while basting frequently with the sauce.
5. Cook for 15 minutes or until the meat thermometer registers 145 degrees or until desired degree of doneness.
6. Remove the tenderloin from the pan and set aside.
7. Pour the remaining sauce into the grill pan and boil for a minute, stirring constantly.
8. Let the meat rest for 5 minutes before slicing and drizzling the slices of meat with the remaining sauce.
Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Nutritional Value per serving. Calories 213, Protein 24.1g, Carbohydrate: 14g
Here's a #woman that doesn't need a #photographer! She's got it all sorted herself! #instafitfam#fit#fitness#fitnessmotivation#fitnessgirl#fitnessgirls#fitnessmodel#fitnessmodels#fitnesstrainer#fitnesswomen#lborghini#instavideo#instavideos#fitnessvideo#video#videos#instalike#instagood#instafit#instafitness @sofiashamimi @la_muscle