• 3tbsp thick honey
• 5cm (2in) piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
• 600ml (1pt) thick natural yogurt
• A bit more honey for drizzling
1. Put the honey and ginger in a saucepan with 6tbsp of water.
2. Bring to the boil then reduce the heat and simmer gently for 10 mins. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
3. Spoon the yogurt into a mixing bowl.
4. Stir in the cooled ginger and honey mixture and pour into a container suitable for freezing. Cover and freeze for about 2hrs until frozen around the sides.
5. Tip the half-frozen mixture into a bowl and beat until smooth.
6. Pour the mixture back into the container and freeze for about 6hrs until firm.
7. Remove the frozen yogurt from the freezer about 20 mins before serving and transfer to the fridge.
8. Scoop into bowls and serve with slices of fresh fruit. Drizzle over a little extra honey.
9. Serve & Enjoy
#carspotting in #London with @sofiashamimi No #cars were damaged in this show! #lamborghini #ferrari and the new @hrowenbac Full show: YouTube.com/lamusclevideo #supercar#supercars#supercarsoflondon#maserati#astonmartin @hrowenferrari @hrowenmaserati @la_muscle #carporn#carswithoutlimits#carswithoutlimit#hypercar#hypercars @ferrari @lamborghini @stratstoneuk