• 1 Egg
• 1 Scoop LA Whey Banana (Flavour of your choice)
• 2 Slices pumpernickel bread
• 1 Teaspoon Trivia
1. Crack 1 egg into a bowl and whisk. Now add 1 Scoop of LA Whey protein and mix together. This is enough mixture for 2 slices.
2. If you want to sweeten further, add some truvia to stay natural. If you don’t mind splenda, use a teaspoon of that instead.
3. After it’s all mixed, take your bread and soak both sides in the sticky goo – 1 slice at a time and make sure it’s well saturated.
4. Place it in your frying pan for a short while on both sides. Less than a minute will cook these to perfection – don’t overdo it.
5. Remove and salt to taste
Take a #drive in the #lamuscle #ferrariff to check out the incredible spec #brandnew #mclaren #675ltspider @couttsautomobiles now on LAMUSCLE.tv and YouTube.com/lamusclevideo #carsofinstagram#carstagram#mclaren675lt#mclaren675ltspider#hypercar#hypercars#supercar#supercars#fastcar#fastcars#carvideo#carvideos @la_muscle