1. Mix the cottage cheese with the coriander in a bowl, adding salt and pepper to taste.
2. Heat one-quarter of the Olive Oil in a well-seasoned omelette pan or non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot and bubbling, swirl it around in the pan.
3. Beat 2 of the eggs and pour into pan. Lower the heat.
4. After 10 seconds or so, push the omelette to one side of the pan with a spoon or spatula, and let the raw egg run over the cleared frying pan. Repeat this one more time, and then take the frying pan off the heat.
5. Dab one quarter of the herbed cream cheese along the middle of the omelette from one side to the other. Season the omelette with additional salt and pepper to taste. If it has not completely set, place the pan over medium heat for a half minute longer.
6. When the omelette is set, slide it from the pan onto a plate so that the omelette rolls up and the herbed cream cheese runs along the length of the roll. Serve it right away.
Nutrition: Per Serving
Calories: 290 kcal
Take a #drive in the #lamuscle #ferrariff to check out the incredible spec #brandnew #mclaren #675ltspider @couttsautomobiles now on LAMUSCLE.tv and YouTube.com/lamusclevideo #carsofinstagram#carstagram#mclaren675lt#mclaren675ltspider#hypercar#hypercars#supercar#supercars#fastcar#fastcars#carvideo#carvideos @la_muscle