• 160g shredded coconut
• 84g chopped nuts (such as almonds, hazelnuts or pecans)
• 1ml cinnamon
• 1ml vanilla extract
• 2 large egg whites
• 1 Scoop LA Whey flavour of your choice
• Pinch salt
• 150ml splender, divided
1. Heat oven to 350°F. Line 2 baking sheets with rice paper or parchment paper; set aside.
2. Combine coconut, chopped nuts, cinnamon, and vanilla together in a medium bowl and stir well; set aside.
3. Place egg whites and salt in a small mixer bowl and beat on medium speed to soft peaks. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon sugar over egg whites and continue beating until peaks are glossy.
4. Gently sprinkle remaining sugar over beaten egg whites and carefully fold in using a rubber spatula, then gently fold in coconut mixture.
5. Drop the batter by teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets, about 1 inch apart. Bake until golden, 12 to 15 minutes.
6. If baked on rice paper, allow macaroons to cool completely on cookie sheets, then remove and peel away the excess paper from each one. If using parchment paper, cool 2 to 3 minutes on cookie sheets to firm up, then carefully remove cookies from the paper with a spatula, transfer to a wire rack, and cool completely
If you'd like to make the macaroons in advance for a special occasion, cool completely and store in a container up to 3 days.
Per macaroon: Calories 80 protein 26 g carbohydrate 10 g
THE INTERVIEW! #fridayviral by #lamuscle. Please #doubletap and #share if you like. Click #YouTube link in profile for full version plus #funny #outtakes. Enjoy! #viral#virals#funny#funniest#lamuscle#viralvideo#viralvideos#instavideo#instavideos#funnyvideo#funnyvideos#instafun#videooftheday @la_muscle #wild#insane#stupid#bizarre