Recipe by LA Muscle Sponsored Athlete Harry Ranson!
• 50g Quaker Porridge Oats (Real Oats!)
• 1 Scoop Chocolate LA Whey Protein
• 1 Banana (Chopped)
• 2 Egg Whites
• 1 Teaspoon Sweetener (Optional)
• Sprinkle of Cinnamon
• 200ml Water
1) Add all the ingredients apart from half of the Banana and the Cinnamon, shake or stir. I use a Tupperware tub and shake it up!
2) Place in the microwave on high heat for 1 minute. Remove and stir.
3) Repeat until you get the desired consistency.
4) Sprinkle on the Cinnamon and place the other half of the Banana on top and enjoy!
The egg white creates a thicker consistency, making you feel fuller. (you shouldn’t be able to taste the egg) Just make sure you don't microwave for longer than a minute at a time.
A very versatile dish. You can choose to have any fruit with it such as strawberries, apples or blueberries.