• 1 Cup water
• 1/2 Cup quinoa, rinsed and drained
• 1 med sweet potato (about 8 oz), peeled and cut into 1/2" cubes
4 tsp canola oil
• 12 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2" pieces
• 1 medium onion, chopped
• 1 jalapeno chile pepper, finely chopped
1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 1 tsp ground cumin
• 1 Cup frozen peas
• 3 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/8 tsp black pepper
1. Combine water and quinoa in small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and simmer until liquid has been absorbed, 12 to 15 minutes.
2. Put sweet potato in small saucepan with enough cold water to cover by 2" while quinoa is cooking. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and cook until just tender, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain.
3. Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in large non-stick frying pan or cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until starting to brown, about 4 minutes. Transfer to bowl.
4. Return pan to heat and add remaining 2 teaspoons oil. Stir in onion and jalapeno pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, 1 minute.
5. Add bell pepper, garlic, and cumin. Cook until vegetables start to soften, 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Stir in peas and reserved chicken and cook 2 minutes.
7. Add quinoa and sweet potato. Cook, stirring frequently, until heated through, 1 to 2 minutes.
8. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro, salt, and black
THE INTERVIEW! #fridayviral by #lamuscle. Please #doubletap and #share if you like. Click #YouTube link in profile for full version plus #funny #outtakes. Enjoy! #viral#virals#funny#funniest#lamuscle#viralvideo#viralvideos#instavideo#instavideos#funnyvideo#funnyvideos#instafun#videooftheday @la_muscle #wild#insane#stupid#bizarre