• 453g baby potatoes, halved
• 400ml extra-virgin olive oil
• 5g. finely grated zest, plus 45ml. fresh lemon juice (from 1 large lemon)
• 2 anchovy fillets, rinsed and minced
• 1 large clove garlic, mashed to a paste with
• Freshly ground black pepper
• 4 small boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
• 1/2 large seedless cucumber, peeled in stripes, seed core removed, cut into thin slices
• 56g cherry tomatoes, halved
• 113g plain white rice
1. Prepare a medium-high gas or charcoal grill fire.
2. Put the potatoes in a 3-quart saucepan of well-salted water.
3. Boil over high heat until nearly cooked through but still a little firm, about 5 minutes.
4. Shake the oil, lemon zest and juice, anchovies, garlic paste, 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper in a jar with a lid.
5. Drain the potatoes, transfer to a large bowl
6. Toss the chicken in a medium bowl 1/2 tsp. salt, and 1/8 tsp. pepper.
7. Arrange the chicken on one side of the grill grate.
8. Put a large piece of foil on the other side of the grill and transfer the potatoes to the foil with a slotted spoon.
9. Cover the grill and cook, turning the chicken and potatoes after about 5 minutes, until the chicken is just cooked through and the potatoes are browned, 10 to 12 minutes total.
10. Let the chicken rest 5 minutes before slicing.
11. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine the cucumber, tomatoes, and salt and pepper to taste.
12. Slice the chicken, arrange on dinner plates. Serve with the potatoes and the cucumber salad and Rice
Nutrition: Per Serving
THE INTERVIEW! #fridayviral by #lamuscle. Please #doubletap and #share if you like. Click #YouTube link in profile for full version plus #funny #outtakes. Enjoy! #viral#virals#funny#funniest#lamuscle#viralvideo#viralvideos#instavideo#instavideos#funnyvideo#funnyvideos#instafun#videooftheday @la_muscle #wild#insane#stupid#bizarre