• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 3 cups onion sliced crosswise
• 1 large yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
• 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
• 2 1/3 cups coarsely chopped tomato
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
• 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
• 20 kalamata olives
• Cooking spray
• 6 (4-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut in half horizontally
1. Put oil and onion in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently. Reduce heat; cook 10 minutes or until golden brown, stirring occasionally. Increase heat to medium-high. Add bell peppers; cook 10 minutes or until bell peppers are tender. Add tomato, salt, and black pepper; cook 7 minutes or until liquid has evaporated. Add parsley, oregano, and olives; cook 1 minute. Pour tomato mixture into a large bowl; keep warm.
2. Wipe pan clean with a paper towel; heat pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add 4 chicken breast pieces; cook 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove from pan; repeat procedure with remaining chicken.
3. Return the chicken to pan; add the tomato mixture, and cook 1 minute or until thoroughly heated.
THE INTERVIEW! #fridayviral by #lamuscle. Please #doubletap and #share if you like. Click #YouTube link in profile for full version plus #funny #outtakes. Enjoy! #viral#virals#funny#funniest#lamuscle#viralvideo#viralvideos#instavideo#instavideos#funnyvideo#funnyvideos#instafun#videooftheday @la_muscle #wild#insane#stupid#bizarre