and other features to work and some are used to gather anonymous usage statistics
which help us improve your browsing experience. To accept cookies, continue to use the site.
For more information please see our cookie information page.
Chicken Alfredo, Packed with protein and a great meal for Post Workout nutrition
oz. soya pasta
cloves of garlic (minced)
oz. boneless and skinless chicken or turkey breast ...
mixed vegetables (red and green peppers, mushrooms and broccoli)
fat-free cream cheese
fat-free cottage cheese
light parmesan cheese
1. First cook pasta and set aside.
2. In a skillet, sauté garlic and mixed vegetables.
3. Sauté chicken in olive oil.
4. Add the cheeses to the mix and let simmer until it become soft and
5. Toss mix with pre-cooked pasta.
6. Season with your choice of herbs. MS. Dash works nicely.
Nutrition: Per Serving