1. Lightly fry the chopped onion, washed and sliced carrots and crushed garlic in a large non-stick pan for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the ground coriander and stir for one minute. Next, season with salt and fresh black pepper.
2. Add the vegetable stock to the pan and bring to the boil. Cover the pan and leave to simmer until the carrots are nice and tender. This should roughly take about 20 minutes.
3. Stir in the chopped fresh coriander and then pour into a blender of food processor. Add a little lemon juice and blend until smooth and creamy. You can also add extra seasoning to your tastes. Allow to cool before serving.
4. If you are planning on eating your soup later, it should be allowed to cool, put in an airtight container and placed in your fridge or freezer. To re-heat, gently heat in a saucepan.
5. Extra Flavour
6. For extra flavour, you can sprinkle some extra fresh coriander onto the soup with a little salt and black pepper.
7. If you like you soup with a bit of a zing, carrot and coriander could be just the thing for you. It certainly makes a delicious mid-week lunch option.
Take a #drive in the #lamuscle #ferrariff to check out the incredible spec #brandnew #mclaren #675ltspider @couttsautomobiles now on LAMUSCLE.tv and YouTube.com/lamusclevideo #carsofinstagram#carstagram#mclaren675lt#mclaren675ltspider#hypercar#hypercars#supercar#supercars#fastcar#fastcars#carvideo#carvideos @la_muscle