• 12 low-fat digestive biscuits, crumbled
• 1 tbsp light margarine
• ½ cup water
• 4 bananas, sliced
• 2 tbsp lime juice
• 1 envelope gelatin
• 1 tsp stevia
• 1.5 cups plain fat free yogurt
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven at 180oc.
2. To make the crust, biscuits, margarine and 1 tbsp water in a large bowl. Stir this
mixture until it is all the same consistency, then press into a 9-inch pie pan sprayed
with one cal spray, stretching the crust up the sides of the pan. Bake for 5 minutes.
3. In another bowl, toss bananas with the lime juice, reserve 1 cup and arrange the
remaining bananas over the crust
4. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatine over cold water and let stand 2 minutes.
Add stevia, and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the
mixture boils and the gelatine and stevia dissolve.
5. Remove from heat, stir in yogurt and vanilla, and pour into
the pie plate
6. Arrange the reserved banana on top and sprinkle
7. Refrigerate for 2 hours minimum before serving