Fat Loss Basics
Do cardiovascular exercise
If you are looking to lose body fat and build/maintain muscle, the first thing you need to do is to start an exercise regime, concentrating more on Cardiovascular (CV) exercises. CV exercises are: jogging, cycling, stepping, cross trainer.
Pure fat loss
Do CV exercises 3-4 times a week for at least 45-60 minutes in one go, ideally in the morning on an empty stomach.
Fat loss and muscles
- Monday: Chest, triceps, shoulders - High reps (20-30), 3-4 sets per exercise, doing 70% of your max.
- Tuesday: Cardiovascular exercise for 45-60 mins.
- Wednesday: Back, biceps (same high reps as above).
- Thursday: Cardiovascular exercise for 45-60 mins.
- Friday: Legs.
- Saturday: Cardiovascular exercises for 45-60 mins.
- Sunday: Rest.
Eat more protein, less carbohydrates and saturated fat
This is a sure way of losing weight and at the same time, keeping and/or building muscles. See your plate as a pie chart and make sure 50% is protein (meats, fish, eggs) and no more than 50% carbohydrates (pasta, potatoes, rice, bread). Another great way of losing weight and building muscle is to replace one meal a day with a high grade protein like LA Whey
or for more weight loss, Slim Whey
Take a strong fat burner
Losing weight and getting rid of body fat becomes harder and harder as you put more on and as you age. 90% of us will need some extra help in the form of fat burners. There is nothing to be skeptical or ashamed of. Best selling fat burners like Fat Stripper
are used by millions of men and women worldwide to shift extra fat, speedily naturally and effectively. If you want even faster results, you can take Fat Stripper
with Fat Stripper Intense
and/or The Six Pack Pill
. If you are always hungry or snacking, try SlimGum
; this amazing Patented gum will totally control your appetite and cravings.
Build muscles to lose fat
A secret that not many people know about is that the more lean muscles you have, the more fat you will burn. This principle is referred to as number of things such as Body Mass Index, lean mass, muscle to fat ratio and so on. The basic principle is that when you have more muscles, your body burns a lot more fat whilst it is resting. This is the reason why more muscular people tend to generally have lower body fat levels. You can achieve a more muscular body which will in turn burn more fat by taking one of LA Muscle’s top-selling and highly effective natural muscle builders such as Norateen Heavyweight II
You can also use Sculpt
to build & preserve muscles as well as lose weight. Sculpt does both at the same time.
More tips and secrets
- Drink plenty of water.
- Lose the scales! Make the mirror or your belt the gauge for how you are doing. The scales can be deceptive. If you lose weight but build muscle, you can look great but still weight the same on the scales, so don’t go on what the scales say.
- Make lifestyle changes such as use stairs instead of lifts or walk to work rather than driving.
- Keep going. Fat takes months or years to build up - it won’t disappear overnight.
100% Stimulant-free, ideal starter for men & women
8 ingredients, with stimulants, ideal for more fat loss
Works in 3 days! Blocks & burns fat, ideal for rapid 6-pack abs
Delicious Diet Whey Protein: Real fruit, high protein & Fat Burners